MotivationRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MotivationRO

Best RO Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2

Go down 
+4
ronak123
untitled
CrimeCene
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 Empty
PostSubject: Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Post your GM Application Here!
Copy this Format.
And please Answer it honestly and take your time, I will ignore RUSH Topics.
Name:
What is your reason for applying?
How many hrs a day do you play:
In-Game-Name:
How many Players can you Invite(No Lies):
Back to top Go down
https://motivationro.forumotion.com
CrimeCene

CrimeCene

PostSubject: Re: Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Name: jerome austria

What can you contribute to the server: i can help players to there problems or answer there question.. i have many idea of events.. i want all player to have fun with our server for a happy gaming.. Smile

What is your reason for applying?: for me im having fun to make people happy and to make them satisfied for the server.. so that they will invite a lot of friends..

How many hrs a day do you play: i can play when ever i want cause i have my P.C at home.. and since i dont have anything to do yet i can be online for 8hrs (minimum) Very Happy Very Happy

In-Game-Name: CrimeCene , SonicGear

How many Players can you Invite(No Lies): i can invite many players cause i played a lot of server.. and some of them, im an event gm.. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by CrimeCene on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreams

PostSubject: APPLYING   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Name: Crisjer
What can you contribute to the server: i can follow the steps of other Gm's
What is your reason for applying? Being a GM is not walking at a park and testing some prestigous "ALMIGHTY GM SKILLS" whenever & where ever you like. In this job, youll be handling lots & lots of complains, players asking for help because they've been Scammed, Hacked or Tricked. And it really really gives a lot of pressure. It takes a lot of Patience just to keep in line. Im mature and quite old enough to be playing this game just for the power, items and zennies. I think its time to help. To help the people playing this game that i trully love from the start. If ever my lending hand would be taken or not, whether ill be hired or not. Atleast i helped out in a little way of how an applicant should put in mind before putting thier application forms in this area.

How many hrs a day do you play: 4-6 hours a day
In-Game-Name: CrisjerSky
How many Players can you Invite(No Lies): now i'm inviting my classmates at least 3 of them are sure to play Motivation Ro.

[right]Truly yours,
Crisjer
Back to top Go down
untitled

PostSubject: Re: Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:07 am

Name:
Jeric Rodulfo

What can you contribute to the server:
Well, I would do my best to ease the burden of admin. I primarily want host some events , and i can help out the newbies out there too.

I`ll do my best in fairness and justice performed when GMs use their rights to help the players by solving in-game problems and protecting the game environment. solve all of the in-game problems on the basis of fairness and equity.
Hosting different kind of events ingame, a game to make players happy.

8-12Hours a day But it really depends on my real life situation

In-Game-Name:
Rozen

Back to top Go down
ronak123

ronak123

PostSubject: My Gm application   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Name: Ronak Jhatakia

What can you contribute to the server?
Ans:- I can bring players, add new items, maps, scripts, events, games, mini games, pokemon monsters, mounts... also i can make patcher and etc. U just have to do one thing trust me and i promise i can take ur server to great heights

Ans:- Actually I am looking for a server where can i show my skills and also i feel like showing it. I dont like to work with a server who just uses my skills and throws me away. I am very honest and professional with my work. I am looking for a server where i feel This is my server. I was gm in many servers but some used me and some dint. I also created my own server 2 times, due to lack of money i never hosted again. I will like to work with you with great honor and respect. Hope you like my work and will continue to work with me

Ans:- I am almost everyday online for more than 6hrs a day accept for sundays(If am not out with my gf Razz).

In-Game-Name:
Ans:- TheCoolDude

Ans:- Truely and honestly speaking..Players only come to the server which attracts them more and they feel this is the server i want to play. I wont tell u that i will bring 5 players or 500 players. rather than ill say. I will try my best to make this server good so ppl automatically get attracted towards this server and feel to play.

Applying For position?
Ans:- You can make me developer of your server. I would not mind if Event GM, Police GM, Co-admin.

Hobbies:-
Ans:- I like to play ragnarok and ragnarok and ragnarok. You can called me a ragnarok Freak. I also like to play cricket, basketball, football, And My favorite Hobbie is Chatting and making new friends.

About me:-
Ans:- I am a very Decent simple guy. I hate liers and corruption. I am very honest and loyal to my work ( real like and Game work both).
Back to top Go down
mynameis

PostSubject: ill be a gm again someday..    Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Name: Victor Angelo Enriquez

Nationality: Filipino

Location: Cavite particularlly DasmariƱas, Windward hill,... ( plss dont stalk me.. hahaha)

Email: my yahoo .. lelouchlamparouch@ymail.com

FB: lelouchlamparouch@ymail.com im named at Fb Ryuzaki Enriquez

What can you contribute to the server: World peace? hehe.. seriously.. uhmm.. i can do different kinds of event.. help u script.. help with the site.. ive created my own site though.. and,,, many more.. we can learn form mistakes so all humans have the right to learn and to live..
i can add more customs , equips.. and help the other gms... i know the rules of a gm.. wew.. other gms give items!!! and thats not in the rule.. gms should not give items to players unless its a event or anything..

What is your reason for applying? To help this server develop and share my experience to others.
How many hrs a day do you play: if i play in weakdays.. ( 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm) if weekends ( can be 24 hours or 15 hours.) sometimes my mom gets angry so.. i have limited gaming time.. about 15 hours or lower.
DONT WORRY I OWN THIS PC so i have 90% right to use this 10 % to my family cause they are the ones paying the electric bill.. hahaha..
but always.. im the first 1 to use this..
when i wake up in the morning i open this .. and check.. all the ragna servers im playing..

In-Game-Name: Eleven

How many Players can you Invite(No Lies): as i Estimate i can bring. 15? or lower to be honest, cause i can talk to my friends all over the world if they will accept my invitation.. i can bring many players here..
ive played many RO so i have many friends to invite.

`~FALLEN GOD~`

sayonara.!!

Back to top Go down
mynameillaw

PostSubject: sorry this is me 2   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 pm

mynameis wrote:
Name: Victor Angelo Enriquez

Location: Cavite particularlly DasmariƱas, Windward hill,... ( plss dont stalk me.. hahaha)

Email: my yahoo .. lelouchlamparouchatymaildotcom
FB: lelouchlamparouch atymaildotcom im named at Fb Ryuzaki Enriquez

What can you contribute to the server: World peace? hehe.. seriously.. uhmm.. i can do different kinds of event.. help u script.. help with the site.. ive created my own site though.. and,,, many more.. we can learn form mistakes so all humans have the right to learn and to live..
i can add more customs , equips.. and help the other gms... i know the rules of a gm.. wew.. other gms give items!!! and thats not in the rule.. gms should not give items to players unless its a event or anything..

What is your reason for applying? To help this server develop and share my experience to others.
How many hrs a day do you play: if i play in weakdays.. ( 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm) if weekends ( can be 24 hours or 15 hours.) sometimes my mom gets angry so.. i have limited gaming time.. about 15 hours or lower.
DONT WORRY I OWN THIS PC so i have 90% right to use this 10 % to my family cause they are the ones paying the electric bill.. hahaha..
but always.. im the first 1 to use this..
when i wake up in the morning i open this .. and check.. all the ragna servers im playing..

In-Game-Name: Eleven

How many Players can you Invite(No Lies): as i Estimate i can bring. 15? or lower to be honest, cause i can talk to my friends all over the world if they will accept my invitation.. i can bring many players here..
ive played many RO so i have many friends to invite.

`~FALLEN GOD~`

sayonara.!!

sorry. i forgot to register first sorry. sorry.. plss delete the other 1
Back to top Go down
ThatsAllFolks

ThatsAllFolks

PostSubject: IM ThatsAllFolks   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

Post your GM Application Here!
Copy this Format.
And please Answer it honestly and take your time, I will ignore RUSH Topics.

Name: Lhevie Dichoso

What can you contribute to the server: PANATILIhING BALANCE,WALANG TROPA TROPA,MAGING MABAIT SA MGA PLAYER PERO DI PWEDE MAMIGAY NG GAMIT SA MGA PLAYER LAHAT KAILANGAN MAG HIRAP PARA SA KANILANG GAMIT DIPENDE NALANG KUNG DONATOR!!

What is your reason for applying? GUSTO KO SUBUKAN ANG KAKAYANAN KO!GUSTO KO PATUNAYAN NA DI LAHAT NG GM AY PWEDENG MAUTO AT ISANG SABI LANG NG TROPA AY AUTO ITEM NA

How many hrs a day do you play: 10:00AM TO 01:00AM MY PC IS OPEN OFF LANG PAG ANTOK NA OR LAG ANG NET!!!

In-Game-Name: "ThatsAllFolks" or "TT"

How many Players can you Invite(No Lies): DI KO SIGURADO PERO ALL OF MY FRIENDS IN (ZETA-RO,BLACKOUT-RO,IMMORTALS-RO & OLDSCHOOL-RO) PERO DI AKO NANGANGAKO NA MDAMI AKO MAHAHATAK DAHIL MERON SILANG SARILING UTAK PARA MAG DISISYON

Thats All Folks
thx
Back to top Go down
miley

PostSubject: Re: Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:10 am

tae ka taf. ahaha patrick cruz name mo eh! lol
Back to top Go down
mynameillaw

PostSubject: Re: Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:39 pm

SEpt 2 na.!!!
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

PostSubject: Re: Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 am

Name: Lindley Saducos

Email: paulinds_0601@yahoo.com
FB: paulinds_0601@yahoo.com

What can you contribute to the server: I can contribute FUN in the server, and especially i can make this server enjoyable for all players. I can do my best with a legit Smile And also I have an experience about being a GM.

What is your reason for applying? I just want to help the Admin because i know Administrators of a RO Private Server is not that easy, He/She makes the server stable and making it balance as well. I just want to help you Smile So you can just sit back and relax !

In-Game-Name: Zetsu, lllllllllllll, Tinigasan kaya makunat

How many Players can you Invite(No Lies): I can invite players, as you can see, i'm inviting 1 by 1 for now, but once i get my USB, I can install this to many computer shop YEAH !

PS : THIS IS THE ONLY RAGNAROK PRIVATE SERVER THAT IM PLAYING. NO MORE NO LESS Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2   Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event GM Application | Aug 26 - Sept 2
Page 1 of 1